- Location Gloucester
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £90000 per annum + Company Car or Car allowance of £6,750
- Reference BBBH121149_1668617632
Kier are looking for a General Manager to join the CityFibre Contract based in the South West and some parts of the West Midlands region.
In this role, you will be working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country and be responsible for the active management of the Civils Team and Fibre team.
As the General Manager, you will report to the Regional Operations director and will be accountable for the operational, finance, safety, and delivery performance for the 5 regions of the CityFibre contract. You will use your experience and leadership to create a culture that leads by example for both Kier and the Client.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement the regional and business strategy, with related policies including SHEA and Risk Management to fulfil the required operational and commercial objectives, on time and to the required quality whilst maximising margin and customer satisfaction
- To provide regular, accurate, consolidated reports and forecasts for your regions on finance, operational performance, capability & capacity, and compliance
- Use the reporting tools required to help build future profitable pipelines of work and safely maximise market share
- Promote the wellbeing of your team and ensure that an inclusive workplace where diversity of thought, background and experience is encouraged and achieved
This role of General Manager is great for you if you have:
- Experience of leading at a senior level within the utilities, Civils or Fibre industry
- A Full Driving Licence to travel across the region you cover
- Knowledge of NRSWA
- NEC and CEMAR experience (Desirable)
- Excellent communication, management, and organisational skills
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, which you can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a company car or allowance, private healthcare, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days' annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday), two employee Share Scheme options, together with additional valuable benefits such as:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to a range of attractive Flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.