Blackpool (Office located in Preston)
Network Plus's Core services include repair, maintenance, construction, and installation of utility and infra-structure assets.
As a Civils Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and managing the civils teams working as part of our contract. You will provide technical expertise and experience, working as a team to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
- Experienced working in Telecoms Networks. You will be able to engineer solutions on site and focus your teams on completing work right first time.
- Working with the scheduling team ensuring programmes are managed and delivered accordingly
- Provide support to ensure that the company's work is effectively completed through communication with internal and external customers, as well as the management of the business and client database systems.
Experience and Qualifications
- NRWSA at supervisory level
- Walk Out
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to start working with a very forward-thinking company that really goes the extra mile in looking after their staff and are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.