GCU Utilities are looking for a cabling supervisor to join their team in Dundee. As a Cabling Supervisor you will manage the day-to-day operational duties of the cabling/splicing gangs, ensuring a scheduled programme of work delivers a telecommunications infrastructure build on time in a safe and compliant manner.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project in accordance with planning, specifications, and requirements
- Support in the delivery of the business KPI's and aiming to continuing to improve supplier performance
- To liaise with local authorities and residents as appropriate to ensure compliance with local requirements prior to and during any activity
- To provide technical expertise and support on all aspects of fibre installation, oversee and ensure the reporting of blockages and civils defects, quality checks on cable installation plus production/completion of associated (as-built) documentation within agreed timescales
- To build and maintain a working relationship with senior management within GCU, the client and local authority
You will need:
- A proven track record of supervising at a similar level within the Telecoms Industry or other relevant sector.
- Experience across FTTH cabling / blown fibre installations.
- NRSWA and PIA training is a requirement.
If you have the skills or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.