IQA Eleanor have an exciting new position based in Newcastle working in Partnership with City Fibre for a Cable splicer role. As a Cable splicer your role will be part of our installation team connecting and testing our fibre optic cables inside the existing BT Open reach ducts.
- Installation and splicing of cables
- Installation of passive equipment
- Interpreting site documentation and installing equipment in line with the specification
- Completing relevant handover documentation and site reports
- Carrying out site surveys
You will need:
- Fibre Splicing experience - 2 years (Required)
- Open reach - 1 year (preferred)
- Valid NRSWA street works operative card
- Hold or have held Open reach overhead, underground or fibre accreditation modules
- Have extensive experience of working on the Open reach network
With this role comes a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have the skills and looking to enhance your career or if you would like to know more please apply now!