As a Cable blowing engineer working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
Blowing in cables across different parts of the network, You will need be able to blow in 4, 36 and 96 fibre on distribution and be able to fault find whilst on the job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by possessing the following:
- Working at heights and in the underground network.
- Working to client and company Quality, Safety & Health processes and procedures.
- Building good relationships with a team of third-party fibre engineers in your assigned area.
- Supervising, assessing, and auditing the quality and progress of their work to ensure that installations are completed to a high standard and on time.
- Organised, professional, and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel between our contract sites.
You will need:
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
- Experience with Blown Fibre Installation ( desirable)
- A full Driving Licence.
Job is self employed on the CIS scheme, however work is available 7 days a week 7am to 5pm, grab mate provided.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.