£6,000 car allowance
We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. They are seeking a Build Manager. You will Work closely with Planning Manager, Field Supervisors and Fibre Lead. The Build Lead is responsible for the execution of the build plan, ensuring that all Safety, Quality and Productivity targets are met.
- Conversion of work completed into contract payment events
- Quality assurance, through core testing and effective defect management, to ensure we maintain our reputation as a builder of an enduring network
- Safety assurance through zero tolerance of failed Category A inspections
- Efficient use of resources as measured through Direct Labour %
- Daily liaison with the Build Team
- Coaching of teams
- Identifying risks to the build programme and working with the Build Team to develop Solutions
You will need :
- Knowledge of Network Architecture; NRSWA;
- HAUC(UK); NEC Contract; Human Factors;
- Coaching; SDI; Exchanging Expectations; Problem Solving
- Basic Excel (Desirable);
- NRSWA StreetWorks (Essential)
CCN offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in finding out more about this role and our company, please apply with your CV outlining your previous experience and interests.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.