IMS Scotland are looking for an assistant programmer to join their Clydebank team. As an Assistant programme planner you will be working closely with the delivery team and project managers Reporting to the Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain an accurate programme of works.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
- Development of standalone multidisciplinary construction baseline project plans in collaboration with the project delivery teams when required.
- Ensuring client focused planning output
- Identification and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis
You will need:
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software
- Excellent knowledge within the Telecoms / Utilities industry
- MSP proficient is a must
- Experience on programming of work.
- Microsoft programme planning
If you have the skills and experience or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.