GCU Utilities are looking for an assistant planner to join their Newcastle/Gateshead team. As an assistant planner your role will be to assist the Planner to plan and co-ordinate works in accordance with Client release dates and GCU resourcing capabilities whilst meeting all NRSWA requirements of Street works.
GCU Project Planning Team aim is to ensure that work scopes are appropriately planned and communicated meeting internal resourcing, NSRWA91 and client requirements.
- Submit all TTRO's and TTL permits to the local authority ahead of time
- Ensure all notices are aligned to all permits submitted
- Assist in the Creation and maintenance of a three-week programme for the resource that matches the programme of works for the project
- Request any TM drawings as required from internal TM Team
- Answer any planning queries from operations team regarding on site issues identified or Council specific restrictions
You Will Need:
- Experience in use of MS Office - MS Excel in particular
- Work experience as an Assistant Planner, or similar
- Ability to apply fast, accurate changes to programmer
- Awareness of NRSWA planning requirements - or willingness to learn
If this role is for you or you would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.