AS Built Technician Wigan
£23,000 - £25,000
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced As built Technician to join our busy team based out of our new Wigan Depot. The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the on-site capture and recording of fibre installation and submission to our clients.
Full training will be given for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience -
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be IT savvy and willing to learn new skills.
- Be interested in annotated drawings
- Be able to use IT equipment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Work to deadlines.
- Experience of PDF editing software (preferred).
- Full clean driving licence.
The successful applicant will also be supplied with a small van and fuel card.
O'Connor Utilities are one of the fastest growing utility engineering contractors in the country. We work directly with many blue-chip power, water, gas and telecoms clients and we are looking for the very best to join our team. We operate in a flat structure, and we expect our employees to take control of their own responsibilities, tasks, developments, and opportunities. We believe that being successful is a choice. We choose to be successful.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.