AS Built Lead Technician Wigan
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced As Built Lead Technician to join our busy team based out of our new Wigan Depot. The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the on-site capture and recording of fibre installation and submission to our clients.
As built Lead is a CRITICAL role in our build process.
Skills and Experience -
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Ensure all work produced is of high quality.
* Liaise with the DR10 manager and keep updated with any discrepancies.
* Fully up to speed with BLUEBEAM and assist the process off the ASBUILT at both DR10 stage and POST CIVILS stage.
* Keep track of all work being executed and communicate with the DR10 manager.
* Check all correct colour coding is used alongside City Fibres guidelines.
* Quality check all work produced by the As built team before passing back to the DR10 team.
The successful applicant will also be supplied with a small van and fuel card.
O'Connor Utilities are one of the fastest growing utility engineering contractors in the country. We work directly with many blue-chip power, water, gas and telecoms clients and we are looking for the very best to join our team.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.