As an Apprentice Programme Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your new role as an Apprentice Programme Manager, you will be supported through your Level 3 Projects Control Tech apprenticeship which is a 3-year course. You will take an active role within the planning/project teams, helping to support the overall achievement of objectives and business goals.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Working on various projects and being responsible for scheduling and programming construction activities.
- Ensuring that planning programmes are developed, monitored, and reported on at all stages of the project planning cycle.
- Organising and updating the project planner.
- Making sure all departments are staying on time with all aspects of the Project.
- Liaising with clients.
- Attending customer sites on ad-hoc basis.
- Being able to multitask and work on different project simultaneously.
You will need:
- Possessing the ability to take ownership of tasks and work on one's own initiative.
- A 'can-do' attitude with an attention to the detail & accuracy.
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft project and Gantt charts (training will be available).
- Being a proactive self-starter with the ability to own initiatives and work confidently in a team.
- Excellent time management skills and flexible approach.
- Being a natural problem solver who performs well under pressure and multitasking.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Smart appearance, reliability and punctuality.
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic approach towards work duties.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!