- Location Birmingham
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £130 per day
- Reference BBBH30553_1659826803
As a Aerial cable engineer working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. We are looking for Aerial cable engineer who have done work aerially for BT or CityFibre network are advantageous ,but training can be given also, this would involve hanging/splicing/testing spans and we would like a team of 3 engineers on this.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by possessing the following:
- Working at heights
- hanging/splicing/testing spans
- Organised, professional, and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel between our contract sites.
You will need:
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
- Aerial cable engineer who have done work aerially for BT or CityFibre network are advantageous
- A full Driving Licence.
Job is self employed on the CIS scheme, however work is available 7 days a week 7am to 5pm, grab mate provided.
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Apply now if you're interested in having new role in a fantastic company!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.