Aerial cable engineer
Day Rates are Negotiable depending on experience
Company Vehicle provided
As an Aerial cable engineer working for Instalcom, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK. Instalcom have been a market leader in the provision of fibre solutions for over 20 years, we specialize in the installation, termination, and testing of fibre optic cable. Instalcom provide this service across the UK for numerous clients. With our highly skilled engineers we are able to deliver any size project in a professional and expert manner.
Instalcom are looking for Aerial cable engineer who have done work aerially for BT or CityFibre network are advantageous, this would involve hanging/splicing/testing spans and we would like a team of 3 engineers on this.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by possessing the following:
- Working at heights
- hanging/splicing/testing spans
- Organised, professional, and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel between our contract sites.
You will need:
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
- Aerial cable engineer who has done work aerially for BT or CityFibre network are advantageous
- A full Driving Licence.
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.