GCU utilities are looking for an experienced administrator to join their team on a temp contract. This will be maternity cover until May 2023. In your role as an administrator, you will give administration support to the planning team by carrying out all the admin duties required to allow the programme to run efficiently and as scheduled.
- Creating tube test sheets for test teams
- Assisting the noticing team by printing and issuing their dims sheets
- Requesting PU Prints from other utilities
- Compiling the info required to create Depot net Report
- Issuing job packs including all safe dig documents
You will need:
- Experience in utilities, construction or street works
- IT literate-Strong excel skills
- Experience working in an administration role or a position with similar key responsibilities
GCU provides turnkey civil & telecommunication solutions to many of the UK and Ireland's leading infrastructure clients, we have a breadth of work across the UK and a strong pipeline of work in place for the foreseeable future. Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.