Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
Granemore Group was established in 2006 the two directors combined have over. 50 years' experience in the multi-utility industry - with a depth of technical expertise and project management skills that add real value to their clients' projects.
As an Administrator, you will assist in managing the administration of various projects.
This will include raising Purchase Order Numbers, data input, filing, logging payments and orders and liaising with management
You will be fully supported with the view of developing your competencies by experienced mentors and trainers
- To assist with commercial administration and management on several live projects or projects at pre-construction phase
- To carry out measures of all works accurately
- Assist in the preparation of final accounts
- Preparation of documentation and the like for valuation, procurement, or commercial administration
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kettering, NN14: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Require good knowledge of Microsoft package - All other Management systems will be taught
- English (required)
Expected start date: Oct 2022
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.