Bath based with Hybrid working
£20,000-£25,O00 Per annum
We are thrilled to offer the opportunity to join one of our established Build Partners Kier who are looking to recruit we have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator based in the Bath area. As an Administrator you will be integral part of the internal team. Collaborating with local councils and other external parties in providing administrative support to deliver operational excellence across the business.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Production of job packs
- Tracking and managing defects, including timely and accurate status reporting.
- Noticing and permitting management
- Adhoc administrative tasks to maintain fluidity and profitability
You will need to:
- Good communication skills
- Strong Administrator background
- Sound working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent Time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company, which you can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes a company car or allowance, private health care, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 day's annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday), two employee Share Scheme options, together with additional valuable benefits such as:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to a range of attractive Flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company that is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.