Lanes infrastructure are looking for a Admin Assistant to work with them in Partnership with City Fibre in Crawley. This role will be a temp to perm role.
As an office admin support you will work to support all of our office divisions, including; HSQE, project management, permitting and planning, transport and equipment, operations and human resources.
Your role will provide exposure to all areas of our operations and help to build a wide range of business skills.
- Assist the office manager to complete all daily tasks
- Accurately file company documents
- Maintain discretion surrounding all commercial and data protected information
- Report any delivery issues to your manager
- Assist with ensuring production targets are met
- Administrative experience
- Computer literate
- Courteous and polite phone manner
- IOSH Managing Safely
If you have the skills or should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details