Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a 7.5T driver to transport either materials, plant and or passengers from one location to another, for the safe transit of the passengers or cargo. They are expected to follow traffic laws, correctly following the right route, ensure that there is enough petrol/diesel in their vehicles and the machinery that they transport, and maintain a clean cab interior.
- Ensure they sign on to all point of work risk assessment of the teams site that you attend.
- Comply with Road Traffic act 2010
- Perform pre-operational vehicle inspections and return relevant paperwork to the transport or yard personnel.
- Comply with HGV driving regulations
- Ensure any materials are left safety and suitably guarded inline with NRSWA - Chapter 8
You will need:
- Minimum 2 years of 7.5t driving
- Manual Handling experience
- Valid CPC
If you have the skills then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.